Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mojo Monday Week 97


Well I loved making this card it is especially for a special friend who shares her birthday with my big boy tomorrow.....

I have used the Mojo Monday Week 97 sketch as the base for this card I have also been challened to make a card over at Mystical Scrapbooks and we had to use the following criteria 1. must have pink and brown on it 2. stitching 3. no flowers

I hope you enjoy this card as much as I did making it.
I don't to bright pink very often but think I will have more

Materials
Pink Paislee Office Lingo papers
Brown Bazzil
Stampin Up! Circle Circus Stamps, Pink Passion and Close To Coco Ink, Close to Coco and Ivory Card
Twiddleybitz Butterfly
American Craft miniMARKS Ginger Rubons
White Thread (I dyed it with the Pink Ink)

Thanks for looking
Ellen
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

SCRAPCRAZY said...

Great take on the sketch!! Pretty butterfly