Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Just a few Pages.............

Well I have had a bust few day scrapping and waiting for the Sun to come out so I could take some photo's and here they are.................

I am glad to have scrapped this photo. Thanks Christine for a fab challenge I had great fun distressing and aging.

Christine's Challenge is Main colours to use are: red, brown & cream. You can either make a layout or card - the choice is yours. Now I'm not going to be fussy so I don't mind whether you use dark or light variations of these colours.

Now for the twist - I would like to see some SHABBY layouts/cards in the gallery



Materials
Misc Embossed Brown card
7 Gypsies Roma
Graphic 45 Renaissance Faire
Basic Grey ages and Confused Vagabond
Prima Flowers
Distress Ink Tea Dye
Distress Ink Brushed Corduroy
Mixed Buttons and Lace

I had so much fun going through all my green things
Thanks Cookie


Cookie's Challenge was to use the following on your layouts....
1 color (so this has to be a monochromatic layout), hints of white and black
will be allowed
2 Diecuts
3 flowers
3 buttons

Materials
Create Paper - Paper and die cut
Love Elsie Forest leaflet
Prima Flowers
Pink Paislee Alphas
Basic Grey Buttons

Thanks for this Challenge Mistra. I had Fun Doing this page


Mistra's Challenge is Families all have their quirks, especially when leaving little pieces of themselves around the house... annoying as they can be, these little pieces are telltale signs of who lives there, they are a part of what makes a house a home! This month's challenge is to create a LO about these 'telltale signs'... take some pics and document this 'quirkier' side of our lives.

Materials
Black Bazzil
Basic Grey Ambrosia
Bo Bunny Dot Basics
Crate paper Crush
October Afternoon Country Fair
Saasfras Lass Monstrosity Die Cut Stickers
Basic Grey Lime Rickey Rubon
Buzz and Bloom Spikey Arrow
Jenni Bowlin Bingo Card
CraftyNotion Creative Colour Sprays in Poppy and Quince

and a page for me...........


Materials
Basic Grey Wassil
K & Co Papers
Karen Foster papers and Die cut Sticker
October Afternoon Sticker
Little Yellow Bicycle Rub on
Stampin Up! I wish Stickers


Thanks for looking
Ellen

No comments: