Saturday, March 20, 2010

Mystical March Cyber Crop

Our March What’s Old is New Again Cyber Crop is underway.

We have some Great games and challenges with more to come

So Come and join us on the FORUM for all the FUN……………

We are giving you all week to get you CC Layout in the gallery

Here is my Card Challenge example



In my First card I used punches and stamping and inking and papers from my scrap box
Materials
Basic Grey Wassil
Graphic 45 Paper
Rose Molka Paper
Stampin Up! Stamp
Satin Ribbon
Kraft Card

In my second card I have dug deep into my stash and found an old collection kit and use element stickers and Hand Cutting to create my card
Materials
Cosmo Cricket Early Bird Papers and Element Sticker
October Afternoon Stamp
Satin Ribbon
Kraft Card

Thanks for looking

Ellen

3 comments:

Susanne Perry said...

Great cards Ellen, very pretty

Marelize said...

Beautiful cards Ellen! Love the butterflies! :)

Memories 2 Remember said...

Lovely cards!