Friday, October 3, 2008

Thursday Craft and Some Older Cards

This card I made for one of the EB Card swaps for a couple of months ago. I sent this to my neice for her birthday

I love this Happiness Stamp. It was from a friends SU! Demo last year. I have found the perfect occasion to use it for and it is safely in the post.........


It is Holidays for my normal craft group so I invited a couple of the girls over last night to make some cards. I Gathered up all my half finished cards and these are what a came up with.......




A tag from the scraps of my cards......


I made a couple of each of these. I think I might actually not be rushing when it comes time to send out my Christmas Cards this year....YAY.....

I am scrapping tonight with my girlfriend. So will be back tomorrow with some scrap pages

Thanks for Looking
Ellen


Posted by Picasa

No comments: